Monday, October 29, 2012

Moved in, update

Kitchen, bought the pendant lights at Lowes for $14.  I love how the blue really POPS

View from the back of the house.  I can get used to looking at this while sipping coffee in the morning room.

Sweet fridge

Family room fireplace.  I needed to hang something on the walls.  I was going crazy looking at bare white.


Bedroom from the master bath.  It's still a mess in there.

Loft.  I love how its open to the stairs/hall

Looking down at the family room from the stairs

Light fixture I hung int he morning room.  It's not easy installing a light this high.  Note to homeowners: buy a ladder taller than 6 feet.

Living room

That's a whole lot o' boxes for me to put away
Now I see why people disappear from here once they close and move in.  We've been in for a little over a week now and got a lot accomplished, but there is still a ton more to do.  Who would have thought it would be so much work?  Since moving in, got in all the furniture, obviously, and assembled some new furniture.  Purchased new bar stools, a couple tvs and tv stands, ladder shelf, decor, lamps, pendant lights for the kitchen, lights for the morning room and stairs to walk out the sliding glass door from the morning room.  Day number 9 in the house and I still haven't figured out what light switch does what.  Here are some pictures of the house

2 comments: